Matchmaking sessions - How do they work?
A matchmaking event is an efficient and easy way to meet potential business and collaboration partners. They are facilitated by means of this platform. As a participant you need to be pro-active in requesting and scheduling meetings.
Make sure that you have signed up for the matchmaking sessions or otherwise add them to your agenda.
Each scheduled meeting only lasts 15 minutes but they are often enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next one starts. There is ample time and possibilities to continue networking and explore collaboration opportunities during drinks and dinner.
1) Set up and complete your profile to showcase your needs and offers
Create a clear and concise profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and what you are looking for. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Make sure to add your offers and requests on the Marketplace.
2) Browse profiles and marketplace opportunities of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business and collaboration opportunities. Check out the online Marketplace to see what the other participants are offering and looking for.
3) Request and schedule meetings - September 19 - October 13
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
4) Matchmaking sessions - October 12 & 13
About 1-2 days before the event you will receive an email with your detailed meeting schedule. A hard copy version will also be handed out during the event.
Download the B2MATCH MOBILE APP
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* get informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests
How to request a Meeting?
- Targeted 1:1 pre-arranged sessions to find new international collaboration partners
- Possibilities for sector-specific exchange with international experts in the field of hydrogen and offshore energy
- Expand your network and meet new contacts from businesses, research and government with participants from North Western Europe